Schisandra Chinensis Extract ,schisandra chinensis extract suppliers,pure natural schisandra chinensis extract
Fructus schizandrae is the dried mature fruit of Schisandra chinensis Baill. or Schisandra sphenanthera Rehd. et Wils.; family Magnoliaceae. It is sour in flavour, warm in nature, and tropistic to the heart, lung and kidney channels. Being warm and moist in nature, it has all the five kinds of taste, while the sourness is the dominant.It is frequently taken as a tonic herb for harmonization and restoration of the dynamic balance of Yin and Yang.
1. Improving pallium cells vigor, and improving intelligence;
2. Protecting liver and curing chronic active hepatitis;
3. Expanding blood vessel, adjusting blood pressure and preventing CHD;
4. Anti-knub and anti oxidization and anti aging;
5. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry；
6. Applied in the health product field, it is a natural health product to regulate sleeping.
Toxicity and Contraindications:
Fructus schizandrae extract is low in toxicity, and has few side-effects. but this dose, may taken all at once or escalated depending on the person's condition and recommendation by the Chinese medicine practitioner.
Pharmaceutical stuff / Health care / Food additives
Packing & Storage:
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
Shelf Life: 2years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.
You Might Also Like
- Resveratrol ,natural resveratrol manufacturer ,whole...
- Apple Powder,Apple Juice Extract Factory ,Apple Juic...
- Papaya Powder,Papaya Powder Manufacturers , Pure Org...
- White Willow Extract,white willow extract factory,wh...
- Malaytea Scurfpea Extract,malaytea scurfpea extract ...
- Fennel Extract ,organic fennel extract supplier ,cer...